Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring series: Favorite spring nailpolish

Hello there! So, I've been thinking, there are some posts I have in mind that are all spring themed, so I decided to start a series with spring related content. There were some spring themed posts already but let's try the series anyways. Today, I want to share some my favorite nail polishes for springtime:

Essie; lilacism


Golden Rose; 126
Essence; 03 grunge me tender
Kiko; 342
Bourjois; 22 Turquoise block
Maybelline; 95 Green Park
Maybelline; 54 Cherry Sweet
These monkeys were constantly trying to get photographed so I couldn’t resist adding their photos as well, since they were taken at the same time J



Hope you enjoyed and see you in my next post!
Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the Essie nail varnish!
    Your post is very well written too xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...