Tuesday 29 April 2014

A weekend by the sea


 Hey guys! I've been blogging for about 4 months now and enjoying every minute of it. This is actually my 50th post (I honestly can't believe that I wrote so many already, how much I've learned and how much has happened through these few months). So, I thought I might do a bit more personal post today. Last week, I've been to the seaside with my boyfriend and since I took so many pictures, I wanted to share them with you.



 We left on Thursday and first made a sneaky stop at the TCR shopping center in Rijeka (a little tip: you can find Rimmel and Wet’n’Wild products there!). Then we carried on and arrived to our weekend house on the island Krk. We unpacked and then headed to the beach for a walk and some sunshine. It was so amazing walking by the sea, breathing the clean air and taking pictures of practically everything. After that we drove to the city Krk and went for another walk in the old city center.


The next day we woke up a bit later and prepared ourselves an extra special breakfast that we took outside and enjoyed it in the garden. 


 After that we drove to the other side of the island, to the valley called Baška. This is my favorite part of the island because of the gorgeous beach and such a pretty old town center. Since it was a bit windy and cold by the sea, we went for a little hike on the hill by the side. On our way up we stumbled upon some ruins, a little church and some house frames, where the original inhabitants of the island must have lived before. It was amazing. The higher we went, the better the view was and I simply didn’t want to leave.
  






The next day it rained the whole time and we had nothing else to do but to stay inside and watch series on my computer. Nonetheless, it was lovely to relax on the couch and do nothing for the whole day long.
On Sunday we sadly had to go back home, but I am sure we will head back to Croatia very soon.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked this a bit different post!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Kak fajn :)) jaz bi tuuudiiii, ampak najbrž morja ne bom vidla tja do avgusta :/ čudovite slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz sem pa tako nujno potrebovala tale oddih :) za morje si je kr treba čas uzet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo waw, res čudoviti kraji in fotografije! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak lepe slike!! Bi šla kar nazaj na morje. Sicer sem bila ravno ta vikend in je bilo vreme slabo, oblačno pa še deževalo je dobesedno cel čas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, super objava tudi jaz pripravljam nekaj podobnega :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...