Saturday 12 April 2014

AldoVandini: Sensual Aroma handcream and body scrub

I've been really sick for the last few days and while I am getting better I find myself craving some pampering. After going through my options, I re-discovered these two and immediately knew that their scent alone (not to mention the effects) will make me feel much better.


I got these for my birthday in summer and I was obsessed with them for quite a while. They are both from the Sensual line of products by Aldo Vandini which is scented with tamarind and ginger. The scent is very exotic and intriguing and ginger adds some invigorating notes to it. It is just the right mix of fruitiness and spiciness that relaxes you and feels you with energy at the same time.


The scrub comes out as a clear almost honey-like gel with quite large exfoliating particles. It lathers up nicely when you add water and I find it can be simply used as a exfoliating shower gel. It is quite abrasive and might not be suitable for very sensitive skin. After using it, the skin feels incredible soft and gentle and the lovely scent lingers on the skin for a long time (making it hard to resist sniffing yourself all the time).


The hand cream is a bit creamier but very light in texture. A small amount goes a long way, but even larger amounts will be absorbed into your skin in a few minutes, leaving your hands feeling moisturized and really really soft. I love using this at night, when I apply a bit more of it and wake up with amazingly soft hands.



They are great pick-me-up product that will revitalize you as well as leaving you clean, soft and smelling great. If you like fresh, spicy scents, these will be perfect for you! 

Have you tried anything from this brand? Do you like it?

Thanks for reading!
Rawr, 
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...