Tuesday 15 April 2014

Getting ready for my brother's prom

Today's post is going to be a bit different. Last week it was my brother's prom and while I was getting ready I remembered that I could take some pictures for the blog. Due to the lack of time there are not many, but I still wanted to share what I wore and what I had on my face with you.


I wore a simple short sleeved knee length black skater dress (which I conveniently forgot to photograph). For accessories I decided on combination of beige and sky blue for pop of color. I did a plain black smoky eye and kept everything else neutral (the pic of makeup was done before I added a natural rose blush and lipstick). As far as hairstyle goes, I just curled my hair and brushed through them with my fingers.







Hope you liked it and see you in my next post!
Rawr,
your Beautysaur
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...