Sunday 6 April 2014

Nivea Soft moisturizer

Sometimes the simple products are the best. This moisturizer is a simple gentle version of the classic Nivea cream. I use it, my mum uses it, my grandma was using it as well as pretty much the rest of my family. It is simple, versatile and very effective.

The texture of the moisturizer is creamy, doesn't feel oily and absorbs into the skin very quickly. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and gives it the moisture boost it needs. It can be used on the face, body or the hands and is a great all-round moisturizer. I find it especially lovely for traveling because it is very gentle and can be used on any part of the body.



Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr, 
your Beautysaur

1 comment:

  1. Ravno pred kratkim, sem nazaj začela uporabljati tako niveo za obraz, ker mi nobena druga krema trenutno ne odgovarja (moja koža si je zmislila, da bo problematična). Tak da je res ta krema vsestranska. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...