Saturday 18 October 2014

Autumn Series: Lipsticks











With the start of autumn, I slowly start reorganizing my makeup collection. Bright and peachy shades take a step back and all the darker berry, deep and red tones come to the front. One of my favorites this year are the following four beauties.


Rimmel: Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 304 Eclipse

A rich, creamy formula that is a hybrid between a lipgloss and a lipstick. It’s a deep berry color with a red undertone that makes it a bit more wearable than some other vampy lipsticks. Without a doubt, it is one my all time favorite lipsticks.



Sleek: Matte Me Lip Cream in 431 Fandango Purple

A new-ish addition to my collection is a smooth matte lipstick with amazing lasting power. The color is a bright purple with a blue undertone and it surely is a strong statement lipstick. It applies as a lipgloss and almost immediately dries to a completely matt finish that lasts for hours and hours.



Misslyn: Lipstick in 122 Extravaganza

The darkest lipstick in my collection is a deep berry brown lipstick. I already made a separate post, you can read all about it in my Autumn extravaganza post.



Kiko: Matte Lipstick in 22

What would a girl do without a perfect red lipstick? This one has been in my collection for ages but I still love it just the same. It is a great true red lipstick with a semi-matte finish that would probably suit any skintone.  It’s my go-to lipstick when I can’t decide what to put on the lips.



Soon after taking the pictures for this post I got another amazing lipstick from Catrice (Ultimate Stay in 070 Plum and Base) which quickly found its place amongst my favorite lipsticks. I’m planning to do a separate post about it, but I just wanted to give it a shoutout, since I love it so much.



What are your favorite fall lipsticks?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur

3 comments:

  1. Sem mislila tudi sama pripraviti podoben post, pa se ne morem odločiti za moje top šminke :)) jih je toliko :)) misslyn je čudovita, čeprav ne vem če bi si jo upaala nositi :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te popolnoma razumem, tud meni ni blo najlažje se odločit :) Pa naredi trenutne najbolj nošene šminke pa je :) :D Ja, tudi jaz sem dolgo zbirala pogum da sem jo sploh začela nosit :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...