Sunday 14 December 2014

Blogmas 14: Favorite Winter Scarf

I don’t usually feature »fashion« items on my blog, but I've been obsessing over this scarf for the longest time, and I wanted to share it with you.

A while ago I went on quite a mission to find the perfect plaid scarf. After searching high and low, all over the internet and in actual stores, I stumbled upon this little gem in New Yorker.
It's a combination of black and white so it goes well with most of my wardrobe. It's big enough to keep you warm and cozy but still small enough to fit nicely around my neck.

With very few exceptions, this scarf is what I’ve been wearing through the whole autumn and winter and I don't intend to stop anytime soon.


For anyone wondering I got it in New Yorker for about 15€.

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays, 
your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...