Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas 17: Under the Tree

It's time for the day 6 of Taya's Christmas Challenge and today's theme was » Under the Tree«.

The first thing I thought about when I read the theme were Christmas presents that we usually put under the tree, so I decided to go with that idea. I didn't want all the nails to look just like the Christmas presents but rather just use them as an inspiration.

 I started with a cold lilac base as my »wrapping paper« and then added some details to specific nails. On the ring finger I added some rose gold glitter and then taped two lines of nail tape as the »ribbon«. On the middle finger I added some blue and purple glitter and used the same tape to create some stripes. On the others fingers I used a single crystal dot on the top of the nails to add some sparkle.
I love how the whole look turned out, it was inspired by how I usually wrap my Christmas presents. The cold lilac is a surprisingly good winter color and the glitter and the tape give the nails that festive feel.
Products used:
Essie Lilacism
Primark nail polish –rose gold glitter
Primark nail polish –blue and violet glitter
Purple nail art tape

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway here!

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Happy holidays,

your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...