Thursday 1 January 2015

Rituals Haul -Discover Laughing Buddha

When I was in Barcelona a few years back, I discovered Rituals, the brand that sells amazing beauty and skincare items. I became obsessed with the brand and when I am abroad, I'm always on the lookout for their store. They are available in Slovenia for a limited time, and when I heard about that, I basically ran to the store, and got this set.



There are two sets available in Slovenia, and (for now) I decided to only buy the Discover Laughing Buddha set. It contains three items – a body scrub, a body cream and a foaming shower gel. The scent of the set revolves around oranges, mandarins and cedar wood.


 For now, I've only just opened the items to smell them and try them out, but I will do a full review once I properly put them to use. They smell amazing and feel so great on the skin! I can't wait to start using them!



If you get the chance, I strongly recommend getting your hands on some of the items, because the brand is really amazing!


For all the Slovenian readers, the Rituals products are currently available at Petrol stations. If I'm not mistaken, the offer will last until February.

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...