Tuesday 17 March 2015

Vibrant Spring Makeup Look

You might have noticed I can't stop talking about spring. I've embraced spring and colors with open arms. I know that spring is usually about pastels and gentle colors, but today, I have a very bold and colorful look for you.


To create a neutral base for the look, I applied a beige eyeshadow all over the lid and a warm light brown tone to the crease.

 I knew I wanted to do a very bold liner, and as I went through my collection, I picked the essence longlasting eye pencil in 17 tu-tu-touquoise
I applied the product to the eyeliner brush, and draw a very thick winged liner. To set the line and make it more opaque, I took the essence sun club palette in 01 south beach and applied the bright blue eyeshadow over the line.
When the line was vibrant enough, I took the ArtDeco High Precision Liquid Liner and draw a thin line over the blue liner, very close to the lash line. This helps to make the look more wearable.

 I felt like I needed to balance out the blue color, so I added the Maybelline 24 HR color tattoo in 05 Eternal Gold just below the lower lash line. To deepen the look, I took the eyeliner pen from Catrices LE Le Grand Bleu in C01 Entering Atlantis and applied it to the outer corners of the lower lash line.
 I applied few generous coats of L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
I applied my foundation and filled in my brows. For the cheeks, I didn't want to go too strong, so I used a really small amout of the lightest shade from Kiko's Top Pairs blush duo in 03 Rosewood and azalea.

For the lips, I chose two options, one neutral and one very vibrant. 
For the nude option, I use the Kiko Smart lip pencil in 712 and went over it with the Maybelline Color Elixir in 710 Rose Redefined to add some shine.
For the bright option, I chose my wildest and britest lipstick – L'oreal's Color Riche lipstick in 288 Intense Fuchsia

I admit, it looks quite wild combined with the liner, but you have to go a bit bold every once in a while, right?

Thanks for reading and see you in the next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...