Thursday 2 April 2015

March Favorites 2015


It's time for my March monthly favorites! There were quite a few products I used a lot during the past month, but I picked the ones I absolutely love and here they are:

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 32 Light Beige
It's a light foundation with a light to medium coverage. I've been trying to wear less makeup and this is just a right product for that. The staying power isn't amazing, but is decent enough to last you through the day if you powder the face. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
I finally got my hand on another one of these. It is by far the best mattifying powder I ever tried. A light dusting of this over the T-zone keeps my face from looking oily all day.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium
Even though I'm trying to get into lighter foundations, I still want to cover some of the imperfections on my face. This concealer is amazing; it has flawless coverage, doesn't look cakey and lasts for absolutely ages.

Essence TE Cinderella blush in 01 So this is love
At first, I thought this blush wouldn't suit me, but I've fallen in love with it. It looks really natural on the cheeks and the little shimmer in it gives the cheeks just the right amount of highlight.

Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara 02 browny brows
I'm lucky to have low maintenance brows and I usually just add some gel to keep them in place. I discovered this product and it is the perfect way to keep my brows looking nice. It gives my brows a little bit of color and sets them for the whole day.

 MAC Matte Lipstick in Mehr
A MAC lipstick was on my wish list for the longest time, and I finally got to the MAC store and picked one out. The Mehr lipstick is a matte finish and a gorgeous brown pink-ish color. The formula is a little bit drying, but the staying power is absolutely incredible.

 H&M statement ring
When I first saw it, I wasn't sure if I was brave enough to wear it, but I got it and I am so happy. I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it. It is quite big but surprisingly comfortable to wear. It is a lovely combination of faux crystals in pastel colors and I am completely in love with it.

 Chloe See by Chloe Eau Fraiche
This was a lucky find at the travel shop next to Italy. They had an amazing offer that I just couldn't pass up. It is (as the name would suggest) a very fresh and floral fragrance. It is a perfect spring scent and it gets me in a good mood every morning I put it on. Also, the bottle is so adorable and gorgeous.

 Ikea Peppermint Candle Set
I got a set of this at Christmas and went through them like nobody's business. The scent is amazing, sweet and peppermint-y. It gives so much scent only by standing on the shelf, and when it is lit, it fills the whole room with the gorgeous scent. I got another set when I was in Ikea and now my room smells absolutely amazing.


What were your favorite thing in March?

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur


2 comments:

  1. Tale stay matte puder od Rimmel je tudi mene navdušil :) Dober izbor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdaj pa res komaj čakam, da sprobam tale Essence blush :) Pa definitivno morem Mehr poswatchat naslednjič, ko bom kje blizu MAC-a :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...