Saturday 18 April 2015

Nail it #9: Spring Florals

The other day I was so excited about spring, I decided to do a floral manicure on my nails and since I quite like how it turned out, I'm sharing it with you in case you need some inspiration.


I already had a mint green base on my nails, so I just started painting on my nails, trying to achieve something like a watercolor effect and I think it turned out really cool.

*My tip for drawing the flowers is to use different shades of similar colors to create a bit of depth.


Nailpolish I used:
base: BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in Sugar Apple 426
yellow: Catrice Nail Lacquer in 510 Bye, Bye Birdy!
Purple: Golden Rose nail lacquer in 128
Pink: Golden Rose nail lacquer in 126
Green: Golden Rose Rich Color nail lacquer in 18
White: ArtDeco nail lacquer in 818

Thanks for reading and see you in my nex post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...