Sunday 12 April 2015

Review: BalanceMe Pure Skin face wash


I love trying out new products and freebies that sometimes come with magazines are a perfect way to do so.
My mum was in London last month and brought back some of the magazines for me. In April's edition of Glamour UK was a 50 ml tester of the Pure Skin Face Wash from BalanceMe. I got a tester from the same brand last summer and loved it, so I was super excited that I got to try out another one.


The cleanser is intended for normal/combination skin and should help to calm congestion and prevent breakouts. On the brand's website they claim that the product is 99% natural, while the tester says 98,8%, but either way, that seems quite impressive and intriguing to me!


The product is very easy to use; I take a pea sized amount of product and massage it into the skin. You immediately see the makeup dissolving. I wet my hands slightly to further emulsify the product and then wash it off with the help of a warm, wet cloth.
After use, the skin feels and looks visibly clean, but still seems moisturized.


 The cleanser manages to remove all the makeup without stripping the skin of its moisture. It's only when I use a really strong waterproof mascara (like Maybelline's Waterproof Rocket) I can still see a little bit of it left on my lashes after cleansing. I don't really mind that, because I tend to use a bit of Bioderma after cleansing anyways, and that steps removes any traces of makeup still left on the face.

I love how the cleanser feels on the skin and the effects it leaves on my face. The scent of the product is pleasant, slightly herby, which makes the cleansing a lovely, relaxing experience.


I've been using this for a few weeks and my face looks clean and radiant. Unlike the Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm I've tried last year, this one doesn't leave an oily film on my skin after cleansing.
Given how much I love it, I might just have to buy the full size after I run out of the tester ( but I think I am good for a while, because you really don't need a lot of the product and I haven't even used a half of the tester yet).

If you are interested in this product, you can find it on the BalanceMe website for £16/125 ml.





Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...