Monday 13 July 2015

Sleek: Sunset palette

After years of listening and reading about the amazing Sleek eyeshadow palettes, I finally got my hands on a few of them. While choosing, I was trying to pick palettes with colorful but wearable shades, and one of them was the Sunset palette that I'll be reviewing today.

The palette combines a mixture of red tones and a few other colors and seems more than perfect for any summer makeup. This was the first palette I ever tried by the brand and after swatching it for the first time, I was so impressed, that I ordered two more (Supreme and Garden of Eden).


I have been looking for a palette with beautiful red shades for ages, because I love to use red for the summer as well as winter time, and this just might be what I was looking for.


#1 – matte black with poor pigmentation and hard to blend
#2 – true red shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#3 – bronze/red shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture


#4 – bright orange shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#5 – yellow gold shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#6 – bright blue shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture


#7 – taupe shimmer with a red undertone, great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#8 – coppery red shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#9 – bronze/gold with good pigmentation and smooth texture


#10 - gold shimmer with poor pigmentation, leaves a sheen on the lids
#11 – nude shimmer with great pigmentation and a creamy texture
#12 – rose shimmer with a cool undertone, great color payoff and a creamy texture


After swatching this palette, I was completely impressed. Almost all of the colors are absolutely amazing and have gorgeous color payoff. The lasting power on the lids is impressive and the colors look just as vibrant in the evening as they did when first applied.


For the price, this palette is an absolute bargain and will definitely be regularly used. If you are looking for a perfect summer palette, this is, without a doubt, the one!

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,

your Beautysaur 

2 comments:

  1. Sleek palete so že nekaj časa na moji WL. Ampak, odtenki pa vidim, da so norooo pigmentirani, kar je res en velik plus :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...