Saturday 30 April 2016

Afrodita "Secret Garden" collection

 Spring to me is all about flowers, any kind of flower will do, but if I had to choose, I would always go for peonies and magnolias. There is just something about the gorgeous floral aroma of the blossoms that makes me feel so incredibly happy in the spring.

In their new line of shower gels called »Secret Garden«, Afrodita are transporting us to a magical garden full of fragrant blossoms. 
 With four different scents Magnolia Blossom, Romantic Peony, Lovely Roses and Wild Orchid, you are bound to find something to suit your taste and the two formulas give you a chance to choose between an oil and cream formula.

All of them have gentle and floral scents that are not at all overpowering, but stay on your skin for a while after showering. The oil formula is refreshing, moisturising, and the cream formula really pampering and nourishing. Whichever one of them you will go for, I am sure you'll enjoy it as they all make showering a wonderful floral experience.


 


Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...