Monday 20 March 2017

·February Favourites· 2017


We are nearing the end of March and I am only getting around to posting my February favourites. There were not many that really stood out last month, but the ones mentioned here were used almost every day. 

AFRODITA LAVENDER RELAXING MOMENTS OIL SHOWER GEL 


At the start of the year is struck me that I would really enjoy a lavender scented shower gel. At the back of my mind, I remembered that Afrodita did one, and I looked for it the next time I was in the drugstore. 

The scent is a lovely fresh lavender, which always relaxes me and helps me unwind at the end of the day. The texture is Afrodita's usual, nice and moisturizing, oil shower gel formula, but it was the scent and its effect that made me want to use it every single evening. 

AVON NUTRA EFFECTS MIRACLE GLOW LIGHTWEIGHT FACIAL OIL 


In February my skin was dryer than ever before. I used to dread putting any oils on my face, but it got to the point when I was willing to try anything to moisturize my face and I dug out a face oil I was sent by Avon last year. 

After a few days of adding it to my skin care routine, the dryness was gone; my face was looking healthy and radiant. My biggest fear was that using oils on my face would make me break out, but my skin actually looked very clear and blemish free. 

Now that my skin is back to normal, I find that I do not need to use the oil every day, but I still keep it on my vanity and add it to my night routine every now and then. 

TOO FACED SWEET PEACH EYESHADOW PALETTE 


It has been absolutely ages since I bought an eyeshadow palette, but there was something about the Sweet Peach one that made me fall in love with it. 

True to its name it contains a few peachy shades, but the majority of the eyeshadows are neutral and lovely brown tones. The quality and pigmentation of the shadows is wonderful, super blendable and long lasting. 

I find that the selection of shades makes it very easy to create many different looks, ranging from day to night-time. 

CATRICE SLIM'MATIC ULTRA PRECISE BROW PENCIL in 030 Dark 


After trying almost every type of brow products, I still love my brow pencils the most. I was on the lookout for a really slim and precise one from the drugstore and was excited when I spotted one in the Catrice's new additions to the permanent collection. 

The nib is extremely thin and precise and I adore the tiny and dense spoolie on the other end. The formula of the pencil is just right, not too soft and not too hard, and I love that the shade has an ashy undertone that does not make my brows look orange. 

It is perfect for creating precise brow looks that do not take too long to create. My only complaint is a really small amount of product you get in there, mine run out after about a month of use. 

L'OREAL LIP PAINT / LACQUER in 101 Gone with the nude 



L'Oreal surprised me their new line of liquid lipsticks and although I really like all the colours, it was this one that I gravitated towards all the time. It is a lovely browny-peach in a lacquer formula, that reminds me of the classical liquid lipstick (before the matte craze). 

It feels comfortable on the lips and even though it is very easy to apply, its staying power is impressive and I love that it does not dry out my lips at all. 

I have to admit that I am a sucker for a cool product name and this one (Gone with the nude), as well as the other names in the collection, makes me love the products even more. 

________________

If you are interested in my January favourites, click HERE.

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

2 comments:

  1. Oh si ujela Sweet Peach. Jaz sem jo iskala v Sephori na začetku pa je bila vsepovsod razprodana :). Avon olje je tudi meni super, sploh za bolj vroče dni. Ker je dokaj lahkotno. Catrice svinčnik je pa the bomb. Jaz ne morem brez njega. Je pa re malo izdelka not. Sem bila šokirana, ko ga enkrat več ni bilo nikjer :/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and blog,
    I was following your blog if you want to meet my I'll be happy! Kisses

    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Meu cantinho Lusitana❤Blog
    “Página- FACEBOOK”

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...