Friday 1 September 2017

Le Couvent des Minimes: Eau du Prieuré


As I am writing this post, wrapped in a blanked while looking at the rain falling outside, I'm pretty sure that summer is coming to an end. To be completely honest, I'm quite excited for fall, the colder weather, colourful leaves and cosy evenings.

However, I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet. If you are like me and want to hold on to the summer feeling for a little bit longer, this new and limited edition fragrance from Le Couvent des Minimes might be just the thing you need.


Eau du Prieure is a fresh and zesty scent that immediately makes me think of hot summer days and fruity cocktails. To me it smells of lime, lemon, verbena and a slight mixture of fresh herbs.


Due to its fresh scent, it also provides a sense of cooling and refreshment on a long hot day. The scent slowly fades away throughout the day, leaving behind a soft whiff of citrus.


I love using it on early mornings, when I need a quick pick-me-up, to get me started for the day. Citrus scents are known for reducing stress and boosting energy and happiness.
 While I'll leave you to be the judge of its effect on your mood, I know I enjoy a little zesty kick in the morning in order to wake me up.


For those of you who prefer warmer and sweeter scents, Le Couvent des Minimes also came out with Eau de l'Angelus, with notes of white flowers and soft vanilla.

Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

Rawr,
your Beautysaur

For all my Slovenian readers:
Kolonjski vodici Eau de l'Angelus in Eau du Prieuré sta v poslovalnicah Müller Slovenija do 3. 9. 2017 na voljo po novi promocijski ceni 26,99 €.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...